Respect for our customers
- We install and repair plumbing correctly the first time, and we do it with true competence, courtesy and respect.
- We respect our customer’s time. We are on time, clean and will spend the time to explain exactly what needs to be done to make your plumbing repair go smoothly and cost effectively.
- We are forthright and truthful in vendor, customer, and employee relationships. We offer flat rate pricing, so you’ll know exactly what you’ll be paying for on any project.
- We adhere to all governing laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the Plumbing industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
- We design, install, service and repair Plumbing systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
- We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of the F.J. Bero name.
- We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
- We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers' homes and their privacy.