When your hot water heater goes out, that is a problem. Some water heaters simply stop supplying hot water, while others may develop leaks, creating major flooding and water damage. We replace or repair hot water heaters, call us today 847-741-6140.
The most common signs of pending disaster for hot water heaters include:
- Rust or sediment in your hot water
- Unusual odors in your hot water which is often very metallic and unpleasant
- Noises that sound like rocks in the tank, especially when on a heat cycle
- Water leaks around the heater or under the water heater
- Lower volume of hot water available
While many people prefer traditional hot water tanks, there are several options in hot water heaters that may be more practical based on your needs and water use. These include the new tank-less heaters or the instant hot designs that provide hot water at the turn of the tap.
We would be happy to talk to you and answer all your questions on the various types of hot water heaters that we sell, install, service and repair. Call us today at 847-741-6140