F.J Bero & Company has been partnering with Illinois commercial builders for over 90 years. We have experience in municipal projects, education and institutional building renovations and new construction.
We manage projects as well as act as subcontractors for Plumbing and Process Piping in Northern Illinois, the Fox River Valley and surrounding Chicago suburbs.
We provide commercial plumbing and site utility, prime and sub contracting for industrial, municipal, educational, water treatment facilities, medical centers, new construction and renovation. We employ licensed tradesmen (Union of Plumbers and Pipefitters local 501) to install and supervise all stages of the project.
- Underground sanitary
- Grease interceptor installations
- Medical gas piping-NFPA 99
- Laboratory installations
- Water heating systems
- Backflow installations and repair
- Acid drain and venting systems
- Sanitary and Storm drainage
- Water service piping
- Gas service piping
- Lavatory fixtures and piping
We offer full service process piping systems including medical grade, double containment and water filtration systems.
We have the experience and craftsmanship to provide pre–fabrication and field installation services for the following:
- Powder & slurry systems
- Chemical Systems
- Compressed Gas
- Energy recovery systems
- Food, Dairy & Beverage
- Fuel distribution systems
- Process HTG & CLG systems
- Lubrication and Greasing systems
- Manufactured Gas
- Equipment Installations and Maintenance
- Process Water
- Water Filtration